- Disliked: Staff & service, room comfort
- Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum
- 4 min walk
- Key West Lighthouse and Keeper's Quarters Museum
- 5 min walk
- Key West Cemetery
- 7 min walk
- Key West, FL (EYW-Key West Intl.)
- 8 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Key West's Key West Historic District neighborhood, Paradise Inn Key West-Adults Only is in the city center and near the beach. Mallory Square and Southernmost Point are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at South Beach and Smathers Beach. Key West Aquarium and Nancy Forrester's Secret Garden are also worth visiting. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum - 4 min walk
- Key West Lighthouse and Keeper's Quarters Museum - 5 min walk
- Key West Cemetery - 7 min walk
- San Carlos Institute - Casa Cuba - 7 min walk
- Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory - 9 min walk
- Key West, FL (EYW-Key West Intl.) - 8 min drive
About this property
Paradise Inn Key West-Adults Only
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Lovely and quiet setting. Lots of buildings around the property but you would never know. A great job has been done on foliage and landscaping. Our mini king suite was nicely decorated and spacious. Close to everything including a stop nearby for the free Duval bus loop. Water pressure in sink in room 203 was non existent. We found that the resort fee was steep for what you got. Bikes should not be charged on top of the fee. Breakfast was just so-so. Liked the wine and cheese from 5 to 7.