We had some trouble with the language barrier. Also, with all the road construction, we couldn't drive to the hotel.
- Federal Court of Justice
- 3 min walk
- Prince Max Palace
- 5 min walk
- State Art Gallery (Staatliche Kunsthalle)
- 7 min walk
- Karlsruhe Baden-Baden (FKB-Baden Airpark)
- 29 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Alfa Hotel is located in Karlsruhe. Prince Max Palace and Basic Rights Square (Platz der Grundrechte) are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Botanical Garden and Familienstrand.
- Federal Court of Justice - 3 min walk
- Prince Max Palace - 5 min walk
- State Art Gallery (Staatliche Kunsthalle) - 7 min walk
- Kaiserstraße - 7 min walk
- Marketplace Square - 8 min walk
- Karlsruhe Central Station - 3 min drive
- Karlsruhe Bahnhofsvorplatz Station - 6 min drive
- Stuttgart (STR) - 47 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Convenient Downtown Hotel
We stayed for the second time in March 2016 at Alfa Hotel. We keep choosing the hotel for it's convenient location in Downtown Karlsruhe. You can walk almost everywhere in the immediate center in less than ten minutes and most of the tram lines pass nearby. The hotel is very clean, the rooms have sufficient space, breakfast has a satisfying standard, the staff is very helpful and some speak some English. If you want to criticize something it would be the small bathrooms and eventually the hard beds as well as the tight parking spaces in the garage. The rooms to the street can be quite noisy during the night on weekends. We still will return for sure for our next stay in Karlsruhe.
Pros: Central location.
Cons: Softer beds.
Location: You are in the center of town near many restaurants, shopping and the palace with it's museum an park.