Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Kantanos-Selino
Looking to book your holiday in Kantanos-Selino? Bring your pet along! Choose from 5 pet-friendly accommodation choices in Kantanos-Selino ready to welcome you and your furry friend. This city, known for its churches, is also a good location for boating.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Kantanos-Selino
- Mediterranean Sea Hotel
Dogs stay free
See why guests like its clean guestrooms and beach locale!
- Nicolas Beach Guesthouse
Pets allowed; restrictions apply
See why guests like its breakfast and beach locale!
- Filoxenia Studios & Apartments
Pets stay free; restrictions apply
See why guests like its overall value and beach locale!
Visiting Kantanos-Selino with Your Pet
Find nearby vet care at Pourina if your pet needs some relief during your trip.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Kantanos-Selino
When traveling with your pet, it's useful to know what to expect with the weather. Look below for average temperatures and rainfall to help with your planning:
- January-March: 65°F daytime, 47°F nighttime with 0.35 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 86°F daytime, 51°F nighttime with 0.08 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 86°F daytime, 64°F nighttime with 0 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 78°F daytime, 49°F nighttime with 0.39 inches of total rainfall