- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Reservations need to be made in advance for massage services and spa treatments. Contact the hotel at the phone number listed on your booking confirmation.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
InterContinental Johannesburg Sandton Towers5.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
We liked the hotel a lot. It was located next to a mall with stores and restaurant. Actually, you could connect directly from the hotel through a passage in the 8th floor. It was also near the Mandela Square with great restaurants. The lobbby was very nice with a bar, sitting area and breakfast area. The decor, the value and the service were excellent!
- Steps from Sandton Convention Centre and Sandton City Mall
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Outdoor pool
InterContinental Johannesburg Sandton Towers is adjacent to popular attractions such as Sandton Convention Centre and Sandton City Mall. This 231-room, 5-star hotel has conveniences like an outdoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and free in-room WiFi. It's in central Sandton and also a short walk from Johannesburg Stock Exchange and Nelson Mandela Square.
Explore the hotel and meet new friends over drinks at the bar/lounge, or enjoy a bite to eat at the onsite restaurant. Savor a meal from the privacy of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café. For your convenience, a full breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
The 231 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including minibars, espresso makers, and free newspapers. LCD TVs come with satellite channels and DVD players, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Beds are dressed in premium bedding and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Other amenities include free bottled water, safes, and phones.
Guests staying at InterContinental Johannesburg Sandton Towers enjoy an outdoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and a sauna. Parking is ZAR 50 per night (ZAR 50 per night for valet parking)—but if you prefer not to drive, catch a ride in the airport shuttle for ZAR 782 per vehicle one way. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include free WiFi in public areas, 2 meeting rooms, and conference space.