- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- One World Trade Center
- 7 min drive
- New York University
- 8 min drive
- Battery Park
- 8 min drive
- Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.)
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Jersey City, The Westin Jersey City Newport is in the business district and on the waterfront. Broadway and Radio City Music Hall are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Newport Center Mall and Newport Mall. Consider St. James Theatre for a night out, and don't miss Chelsea Piers, a top local attraction. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- One World Trade Center - 7 min drive
- Statue of Liberty - 7 min drive
- New York University - 8 min drive
- Brooklyn Bridge - 8 min drive
- Battery Park - 8 min drive
- Jersey City Harsimuc Cove Station - 3 min walk
- Franklin St. Station - 10 min drive
- Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Fire and Oak – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Half Moon Lounge – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast daily.
About this property
The Westin Jersey City Newport
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great place to stay
Wonderful hotel with great service and exceptional attention to detail.