- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- One World Trade Center
- 7 min drive
- New York University
- 8 min drive
- Battery Park
- 9 min drive
- Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.)
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Jersey City, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Jersey City is in the suburbs and near a train station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Liberty State Park and Battery Park, while Broadway and Whitney Museum of American Art are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Madison Square Garden or Barclays Center Brooklyn.
- One World Trade Center - 7 min drive
- Statue of Liberty - 8 min drive
- New York University - 8 min drive
- Brooklyn Bridge - 9 min drive
- Battery Park - 9 min drive
- Jersey City Harsimuc Cove Station - 1 min walk
- Canal St. Station (Varick St.) - 6 min drive
- Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.) - 12 min drive
- Hudson Grill – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Jersey City
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
The Hotel is very nice and clean. A good view to NYC. But it was a little bit annoying that we where sent away from the Hotel-Bar at 10PM and dont get drinks because there are was just closing.