- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Meadowlands Exposition Center
- 2 min drive
- Madison Square Garden
- 5 min drive
- Lincoln Center
- 7 min drive
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.)
- 25 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Best Western Premier NYC Gateway Hotel is located in North Bergen. Broadway and Gershwin Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Journal Square and Times Square. American Dream Meadowlands and Central Park Zoo are not to be missed.
- Meadowlands Exposition Center - 2 min drive
- Madison Square Garden - 5 min drive
- Times Square - 5 min drive
- Broadway - 6 min drive
- Lincoln Center - 7 min drive
- North Bergen Tonnelle Avenue Station - 2 min drive
- Bergenline Avenue Station - 9 min drive
- Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Hotel Bar and Lounge – Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Best Western Premier NYC Gateway Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
First time i stayed Was much nicer. Bigger room, nicer. Second was ok. It’s a clean hotel, the parking is kind of annoying in terms of in and out . Good location, convenient to newark & nyc. Good price, good food in the area . Gym isn’t so great. Pool is small but a nice winter perk.