- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Lake Cumberland Golf Club
- 7 min walk
- Wolf Creek National Fish Hatchery
- 23 min drive
- Lake Cumberland State Resort Park
- 32 min drive
- Somerset, KY (SME-Lake Cumberland Regional)
- 41 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Anchor Inn & Suites is located in Jamestown. Those looking for an activity can check out Lake Cumberland Golf Club, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Wolf Creek National Fish Hatchery and Lake Cumberland State Resort Park.
- Lake Cumberland Golf Club - 7 min walk
- Wolf Creek National Fish Hatchery - 23 min drive
- Lake Cumberland State Resort Park - 32 min drive
- Wayne County Historical Museum - 57 min drive
- Lake Cumberland Winery - 71 min drive
- Louisville, KY (SDF-Louisville Intl.) - 144 min drive
About this property
Anchor Inn & Suites
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities
Front office non-existant. Check-in was via liquor store next door. Room had no coffee or toilet tissue. Phone call to number on marque sign was not answered. This place had 5 units which were clean but absolutely no service. You are on your own baby.