- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
Mandakini Castle3.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Great hotel for the price. Free Internet at the lobby. The meals were rather cheap. The staff was very friendly. The room was clean. This is a good three star hotel and comparative to the ones in the U.S. Hot water to bathe is turned on only in the morning. Breakfast is not included with the room rate, but is very cheap. No shower curtains and your whole bathroom floor is wet after your shower.
- Onsite dining
- WiFi in public areas (fees apply)
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour front desk
Located in M.I. Road within a mile (2 km) of Birla Auditorium, Mandakini Castle is within 2 miles (3 km) of Ram Niwas Gardens. The 38 rooms at this 3-star hotel include balconies, living rooms, and refrigerators. Also nearby are Bapu Bazaar and Heaven-Piercing Minaret.
Order from room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room, or enjoy a bite to eat at the onsite restaurant.
The 38 air-conditioned accommodations feature balconies and afford space to spread out with living rooms. For entertainment, guests can expect to find TVs. Refrigerators, coffee makers, and safes are other standard amenities.
Guests staying at Mandakini Castle enjoy WiFi in public areas, laundry facilities, and a TV in a common area. The 24-hour front desk has staff standing by to help secure valuables, and answer any questions about the accommodations.