- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Camp Gilbert H. Johnson
- 3 min drive
- Coastal Carolina Community College
- 4 min drive
- Jacksonville Mall
- 5 min drive
- Jacksonville, NC (OAJ-Albert J. Ellis)
- 23 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Days Inn by Wyndham Jacksonville NC is located in Jacksonville. Pelletier House and Onslow County Vietnam Veterans Memorial are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Croatan National Forest and Onslow Pines Park. Our guests appreciate the motel's central location.
- Camp Gilbert H. Johnson - 3 min drive
- Coastal Carolina Community College - 4 min drive
- Jacksonville Mall - 5 min drive
- Marine Corps Air Station New River - 6 min drive
- Onslow Pines Park - 10 min drive
- Jacksonville, NC (OAJ-Albert J. Ellis) - 23 min drive
- El Cerro Grande – Restaurant with a bar offering Mexican cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Days Inn by Wyndham Jacksonville NC
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Terrible experience. Front desk workers were rude. Our room door was broken there was a large crack where one can see through. Housekeeping did not clean our room throughout our two day stay. Bathroom is disgusting. There was no hot water for our shower. Requested another blanket but front desk couldn’t give us one because she was the only one workin but if they were fully staffed and the housekeepers did their job then we should of already had another blanket. At night it was cold in the room because of the broken door but when we complained they claimed that there were no other rooms and they never apologized. 10/10 do not recommend sleeping at this hotel you would be better off sleeping in your car.