- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Matecumbe United Methodist Church
- 4 min walk
- Hurricane Monument
- 8 min walk
- History of Diving Museum
- 2 min drive
- Marathon, FL (MTH-Florida Keys Marathon)
- 38 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Islamorada, Cheeca Lodge & Spa is in an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Lignumvitae Key Botanical State Park and Windley Key Fossil Reef Geological State Park, while Theater of the Sea and History of Diving Museum are cultural highlights.
- Matecumbe United Methodist Church - 4 min walk
- Hurricane Monument - 8 min walk
- History of Diving Museum - 2 min drive
- Bud n' Mary's Dive Center - 3 min drive
- Theater of the Sea - 4 min drive
- Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.) - 93 min drive
- Atlantics Edge – Ocean-view restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Limoncello – Restaurant. Serves dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Nikai Sushi – Restaurant. Serves dinner.
About this property
Cheeca Lodge & Spa
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, room comfort