- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Reservations need to be made in advance for massage services. Contact the hotel at the phone number listed on your booking confirmation.
Château des Sept Tours0.0 out of 5.0
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
- Golf course
Château des Sept Tours places you 23.5 mi (37.9 km) from Tours Cathedral and 23.9 mi (38.5 km) from Vinci International Convention Centre. This 22-room hotel has conveniences like 2 restaurants, a golf course, and an outdoor pool. Parc des Expositions de Tours is also 25.7 mi (41.4 km) away.
Enjoy dining at one of 2 onsite restaurants including Le Restaurant, which specializes in French cuisine. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service, or entertain your taste buds with a beverage at the bar/lounge or coffee shop/café. For your convenience, a full breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
The 22 rooms feature kitchens. Guests can expect to find flat-screen TVs and stay connected with free WiFi. Bathrooms offer deep soaking tubs, hair dryers, and free toiletries. Minibars, coffee makers, and free newspapers are other standard amenities. Private bathrooms are not ensuite.
Guests staying at Château des Sept Tours enjoy access to a golf course, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. If you drive, put free parking to good use. Helpful staff can provide dry cleaning/laundry services, concierge services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Other amenities at this golf hotel include free WiFi in public areas, a seasonal outdoor pool, and express check-out.