around parking lot unsafe for customers behind in back property in hotel the night times some people around there more look like gangsters around
- Huntington Beach Pier
- 8 min drive
- South Coast Plaza
- 8 min drive
- Huntington State Beach
- 9 min drive
- Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne)
- 11 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Huntington Beach, Comfort Inn & Suites Huntington Beach is in the city center. Asian Garden Mall and Main Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Knott's Berry Farm and Adventure City. Consider The Observatory for a night out, and don't miss Knott's Soak City Water Park, a top local attraction.
- Huntington Beach Pier - 8 min drive
- South Coast Plaza - 8 min drive
- Segerstrom Center for the Arts - 9 min drive
- Huntington State Beach - 9 min drive
- Anaheim Convention Center - 25 min drive
- Tustin Station - 15 min drive
- Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne) - 11 min drive
About this property
Comfort Inn & Suites Huntington Beach
Food and drink
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
In serious need of an update -- rip out that old matted carpet and get newer furniture. Inconvenient to use hotel gym (have to ask for keycard at front desk in order to get into gym), and guest laundry room was out-of-order. I stayed on the first floor - a lot of traffic noise since the hotel is on a very busy street. A lot of the towels and wash cloths were worn and dingy. On the plus side, housekeeping services were good, and though the place needs SERIOUS UPGRADING, it was clean.