- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
- Main Event Entertainment
- 12 min walk
- Memorial Hermann
- 16 min walk
- Woodforest Bank Stadium
- 18 min walk
- Houston, TX (IAH-George Bush Intercontinental)
- 25 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Shenandoah, Days Inn by Wyndham Shenandoah is in the business district and near a metro station. Hughes Landing is worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion and Hurricane Harbor Splashtown. Our guests appreciate the motel's quiet location.
- Woodlands Town Center - 6 min walk
- Main Event Entertainment - 12 min walk
- Memorial Hermann - 16 min walk
- Woodforest Bank Stadium - 18 min walk
- Woodlands Art League - 3 min drive
- Houston, TX (IAH-George Bush Intercontinental) - 25 min drive
About this property
Days Inn by Wyndham Shenandoah
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Review of stay.
Clean, comfortable bed, nice breakfast. Did not appreciate couple sitting on stairs smoking and discussing graphic surgery at 5 a.m. just outside my door!