- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Hot Springs Mall
- 11 min walk
- Central Bowling Lanes
- 15 min walk
- Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf
- 2 min drive
- Hot Springs, AR (HOT-Memorial Field)
- 8 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Hot Springs, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hot Springs is in the business district and near the airport. Magic Springs and Crystal Falls is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Hot Springs National Park and Ouachita National Forest. Hot Springs National Park Aquarium and Arkansas Alligator Farm & Petting Zoo are also worth visiting.
- Hot Springs Mall - 11 min walk
- Central Bowling Lanes - 15 min walk
- Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf - 2 min drive
- Family Fun Park - 3 min drive
- Oaklawn Racing & Gaming - 6 min drive
- Malvern Station - 28 min drive
- Little Rock, AR (LIT-Clinton National Airport) - 59 min drive
About this property
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hot Springs
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Hotel was clean. Good location close to lots of restaurants. The desk attendant at check-in was not friendly; he rushed through our check-in like we were a bother. Rest is staff was friendly. Our room was clean but our bed had a big crater on one side of the mattress which was uncomfortable. Cheap price to explore the town.