- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Ala Wai Yacht Harbor
- 3 min walk
- Duke Kahanamoku Beach
- 7 min walk
- Magic Island
- 11 min walk
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Honolulu's Waikiki neighborhood, Prince Waikiki is in the business district and on the waterfront. Iolani Palace and Aloha Tower are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Royal Hawaiian Center and Ala Moana Center. Check out an event or a game at Aloha Stadium, and consider making time for Honolulu Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the resort's quiet location.
- Ala Wai Yacht Harbor - 3 min walk
- Duke Kahanamoku Beach - 7 min walk
- Magic Island - 11 min walk
- Hawaii Convention Center - 13 min walk
- Ala Moana Center - 14 min walk
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) - 22 min drive
- 100 Sails Restaurant – Sushi bar offering sushi. Serves lunch and dinner on select days.
- Katsumidori Sushi Tokyo – Sushi bar offering sushi. Serves lunch and dinner on select days.
- Bird of Paradise – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
- Hinana Bar – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Open daily.
- Honolulu Coffee Company – Open daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities