The Royal Garden places you in Tsim Sha Tsui, within a leisurely stroll of popular sights such as Avenue of Stars and Nathan Road Shopping District. This 450-room, 5-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like an outdoor pool, free in-room WiFi, and a health club. Centrally located in Kowloon, the hotel is also a short walk from K11 Shopping Mall and Kowloon Mosque and Islamic Centre.
This hotel is home to 7 onsite restaurants, perfect for a quick bite to eat. Order from 24-hour room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room, or explore the hotel and get a beverage at the bar/lounge or coffee shop/café. Start each morning with buffet breakfast, available for a fee from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
The Royal Garden's 450 rooms are air-conditioned and provide iPod docks, minibars, and free newspapers. LED TVs come with satellite channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi and wired Internet. Beds sport pillow menus and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Other amenities include free bottled water, laptop-compatible safes, and phones.
Guests staying at The Royal Garden enjoy an outdoor pool, a health club, and WiFi in public areas. Valet parking is HKD 350 per day if you plan to drive, or hop aboard the airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for HKD 140 per person one-way. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include conference space, a business center, and express check-in.
- Walking distance to Avenue of Stars and Nathan Road Shopping District
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms
- Onsite dining
- Outdoor pool
The Royal Garden69 Mody Road Tsimshatsui East Kowloon
The Royal Garden features an outdoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 7 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. 16 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 19
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 450
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1981
- Number of restaurants - 7
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( HKD 150 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( HKD 150 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
The Royal Garden offers 450 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and minibars. A pillow menu is available. LED televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries.
This Kowloon hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include laptop-compatible safes and complimentary bottled water. In-room massages and irons/ironing boards can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- In-room massage available
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
The Royal Garden has 7 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a health club.
- Sports massage
- Swedish massage
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Deposit: HKD 1000 per day
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 240 for adults and HKD 181.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: HKD 150 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: HKD 150 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 140 per person (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 350 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 550 per night
- Royal Garden Hotel Kowloon
- Royal Garden Kowloon
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Junior Suite Offer
Book a stay in a valid rate plan tagged with "Save 25%" or "Sale!" for any "Junior Suite" room category now - December 31, 2016, for travel within the same period, and receive the following benefits:
- Complimentary breakfast, afternoon tea, and evening cocktails served in the Crown Club Lounge on the 12th floor
- Complimentary use of in-room Internet service for 2 devices