- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Happy Valley Race Course
- 5 min walk
- Wan Chai Road
- 6 min walk
- Times Square Shopping Mall
- 8 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.)
- 33 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Hong Kong's Wan Chai neighborhood, Dorsett Wanchai Hong Kong is in the city center and connected to a shopping center. Hong Kong Arts Centre and Madame Tussauds are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Soho and Lan Kwai Fong. Traveling with kids? Don't miss The Peak Tram, or check out an event or a game at Happy Valley Race Course. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central and quiet location.
- Happy Valley Race Course - 5 min walk
- Wan Chai Road - 6 min walk
- Times Square Shopping Mall - 8 min walk
- Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre - 19 min walk
- Victoria Park - 3 min drive
- Hong Kong Station - 7 min drive
- Hong Kong Causeway Bay Station - 12 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 32 min drive
- The Dining House – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- 3T – Open daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Dorsett Wanchai Hong Kong
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
It’s okay, not the best neighborhood though. Definitely looks better in the photos :)