Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Hillview
Wanting to plan a vacation in Hillview? Bring along your cat or dog! Choose from 3 pet-friendly hotels and other lodging options in Hillview ready to welcome you. Known for its restaurants, this welcoming city is also good for excursions.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Hillview
- Baymont by Wyndham Louisville South I 65
Dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its helpful staff and location!
- Tru by Hilton Shepherdsville Louisville South
Pets allowed for a fee
See why guests like its family-friendly amenities and clean guestrooms!
- Comfort Inn Shepherdsville - Louisville South
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests love its spacious guestrooms and location!
Visiting Hillview with Your Pet
Are you looking for things to do in Hillview? Top places to visit include Kentucky Exposition Center, Churchill Downs, and Fourth Street Live!. While exploring the area, you might want to go to KFC Yum Center and Louisville Slugger Museum.
Find nearby vet care at Hillview Animal Hospital & Clinic if your pet needs some relief during your trip.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Hillview
If you're traveling with your pet, it's important to know what the temperature will be. Here are average temperatures and rainfall to help you prepare:
- January-March: 64°F daytime, 27°F nighttime with 11 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 88°F daytime, 43°F nighttime with 13 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 89°F daytime, 54°F nighttime with 11 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 75°F daytime, 27°F nighttime with 11 inches of total rainfall