Best Western The Birch Hotel is located within a few miles (5 km) of Haywards Heath Golf Club and Borde Hill Garden. This 51-room, 3-star hotel has 2 restaurants, free in-room WiFi, and free self parking. It's in central Haywards Heath and also close to Ockenden Manor Spa and East Sussex National Golf Club.
Enjoy dining at one of 2 onsite restaurants including Courtyard Restaurant, which specializes in British cuisine. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service. Start weekends with English breakfast, available for a fee from 7:30 AM to 10 AM.
The 51 rooms have coffee makers and desks. 26-inch flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Bathrooms offer deep soaking tubs, hair dryers, and free toiletries.
Best Western The Birch Hotel features free WiFi in public areas, 5 meeting rooms, and conference space. Free parking is available if you drive. The front desk is staffed 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage, and securing valuables. Additional amenities include coffee/tea in a common area, a computer station, and express check-out.
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
- 24-hour front desk
Best Western The Birch Hotel
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square meters) include conference space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a garden, coffee/tea in a common area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Best Western The Birch Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 51
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 5
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1874
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
Best Western The Birch Hotel offers 51 accommodations with coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. 26-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels.
Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7:30 AM and 10 AM on weekends.
Courtyard Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
On weekends, start your day with a English breakfast, available from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a surcharge. Room service is available around the clock.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 1:30 AM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10.00 per accommodation, per night, plus a one-time cleaning fee of GBP 10.00
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per accommodation, per night plus GBP 10.00 one-time cleaning fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Best Western Birch Haywards Heath
- Best Western Birch Hotel
- Best Western Birch Hotel Haywards Heath
- Birch Hotel
- Birch Hotel Best Western
- Best Western Birch
- BEST WESTERN The Birch Hotel Haywards Heath, West Sussex, UK
- Best Western Haywards Heath
- Haywards Heath Best Western
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.