- Liked: Cleanliness, room comfort
- Connecticut Science Center
- 12 min walk
- Connecticut Convention Center
- 15 min walk
- Riverside Park
- 7 min drive
- Hartford, CT (BDL-Bradley Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in East Hartford, Holiday Inn Hartford Downtown Area is in the business district. East Hartford Golf Course and Wampanoag Country Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Center & The Square and Manchester Parkade. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at XL Center or Dunkin' Donuts Park. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Connecticut Science Center - 12 min walk
- Connecticut Convention Center - 15 min walk
- Hartford Stage - 18 min walk
- XL Center - 2 min drive
- Riverside Park - 7 min drive
- Hartford Union Station - 6 min drive
- Hartford, CT (BDL-Bradley Intl.) - 19 min drive
- The Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner, happy hour available.
About this property
Holiday Inn Hartford Downtown Area
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Happy with our stay
The staff was friendly, great breakfast and convenient location. The drain in the tub would'nt drain but other than that our stay was great.