- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Halifax Public Gardens
- 3 min walk
- Museum of Natural History
- 9 min walk
- Halifax Citadel
- 10 min walk
- Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.)
- 26 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located near the boardwalk, The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites is in Halifax's Downtown Halifax neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Halifax Shopping Centre and Dartmouth Crossing are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Halifax Waterfront Boardwalk. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Scotiabank Centre or Dartmouth Sportsplex. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Halifax Public Gardens - 3 min walk
- Museum of Natural History - 9 min walk
- Neptune Theatre - 9 min walk
- Halifax World Trade and Convention Centre - 9 min walk
- Halifax Citadel - 10 min walk
- Halifax Station - 16 min walk
- Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.) - 26 min drive
- The Arms – Garden-view restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Not very satisfying.. room was extremely small.. comforter was stuck tightly in corner of bed. Wifi was very weak..