- Liked: Property conditions & facilities
- Maritime Museum of the Atlantic
- 2 min walk
- Neptune Theatre
- 2 min walk
- Halifax World Trade and Convention Centre
- 3 min walk
- Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.)
- 26 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Halifax's Downtown Halifax neighborhood, The Hollis Halifax a DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel is in the city center and near the boardwalk. Halifax Shopping Centre and Dartmouth Crossing are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Halifax Waterfront Boardwalk. Emera Oval and Clay Cafe Paint Your Own Pottery Studio are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Maritime Museum of the Atlantic - 2 min walk
- Neptune Theatre - 2 min walk
- Halifax World Trade and Convention Centre - 3 min walk
- Alexander Keith's Brewery - 5 min walk
- Halifax City Hall - 5 min walk
- Halifax Station - 10 min walk
- Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.) - 26 min drive
- Ryan Duffy's – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- 'Fax Bar – Serves breakfast daily.
About this property
The Hollis Halifax a DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities