- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Alexander Keith's Brewery
- 5 min walk
- Neptune Theatre
- 8 min walk
- Maritime Museum of the Atlantic
- 8 min walk
- Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.)
- 27 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Halifax's Downtown Halifax neighborhood, The Halliburton is in the historical district. Travelers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Neptune Theatre, while those who have shopping on the agenda may want to visit Halifax Shopping Centre and Dartmouth Crossing. Check out an event or a game at Scotiabank Centre, and consider making time for Halifax Waterfront Boardwalk, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Alexander Keith's Brewery - 5 min walk
- Neptune Theatre - 8 min walk
- Halifax World Trade and Convention Centre - 8 min walk
- Maritime Museum of the Atlantic - 8 min walk
- Scotiabank Centre - 12 min walk
- Halifax Station - 4 min walk
- Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.) - 31 min drive
- Stories – Restaurant offering regional cuisine. Serves dinner.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities