- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Halifax City Hall
- 3 min walk
- Scotiabank Centre
- 4 min walk
- Casino Nova Scotia
- 8 min walk
- Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.)
- 25 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Halifax's Downtown Halifax neighborhood, The Barrington Hotel is in the historical district and near the boardwalk. Halifax Citadel is a notable landmark, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Dartmouth Crossing and Halifax Shopping Centre. Check out an event or a game at Scotiabank Centre, and consider making time for Halifax Waterfront Boardwalk, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Halifax City Hall - 3 min walk
- Scotiabank Centre - 4 min walk
- Halifax World Trade and Convention Centre - 5 min walk
- Neptune Theatre - 6 min walk
- Casino Nova Scotia - 8 min walk
- Halifax Station - 16 min walk
- Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.) - 25 min drive
- Tempo Food and Drink – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
About this property
The Barrington Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Location is excellent staff at desk were very friendly