- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Scotiabank Centre
- 1 min walk
- Halifax Town Clock
- 2 min walk
- Grand Parade
- 2 min walk
- Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.)
- 26 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Halifax's Downtown Halifax neighborhood, Prince George Hotel is in the city center and by the ocean. Halifax Shopping Centre and Dartmouth Crossing are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Halifax Waterfront Boardwalk. Emera Oval and Clay Cafe Paint Your Own Pottery Studio are also worth visiting. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Scotiabank Centre - 1 min walk
- Halifax Town Clock - 2 min walk
- Grand Parade - 2 min walk
- Halifax City Hall - 3 min walk
- Halifax World Trade and Convention Centre - 3 min walk
- Halifax Station - 15 min walk
- Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.) - 30 min drive
- Gio Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner, happy hour available.
- The Terrace Restaurant – Alfresco dining restaurant. Serves breakfast and brunch.
- Level Bar – Lobby lounge offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
About this property
Prince George Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Amenities were good, staff were excellent...although, a complementary breakfast would have been great...