- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Scotiabank Centre
- 5 min walk
- Halifax City Hall
- 5 min walk
- Casino Nova Scotia
- 8 min walk
- Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.)
- 25 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, Hampton Inn by Hilton Halifax Downtown is in Halifax's Downtown Halifax neighborhood, an area with great shopping. Travelers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Neptune Theatre, while those who have shopping on the agenda may want to visit Halifax Shopping Centre and Dartmouth Crossing. Check out an event or a game at Scotiabank Centre, and consider making time for Halifax Waterfront Boardwalk, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Scotiabank Centre - 5 min walk
- Halifax City Hall - 5 min walk
- Casino Nova Scotia - 8 min walk
- Halifax World Trade and Convention Centre - 8 min walk
- Halifax Citadel - 11 min walk
- Halifax Station - 6 min drive
- Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.) - 28 min drive
About this property
Hampton Inn by Hilton Halifax Downtown
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Bed was comfy (king) but room was too large for the bed. Desk chair was great but arm chair for sitting was awful. Old style, hard, skinny not padded arms and too deep. Good for 7 foot tall person. Stayed 2 nights and they didn't make the bed or empty the garbage. Left note for 2 extra facecloths but didn't get them just 2 clean ones to replace used ones. Breakfast was wonderful. Would I stay again? I don't know. Usually like Hampton but was a bit disappointed. TV on an acute angle in that room and unable to watch without getting my neck out of line. Bathroom was very nice and it was clean. It was way over on the left on the dresser. Parking at $24.50 a night too steep. Other patrons also complained.