I found the pics deceiving. It was old and outdated. The carpet throughout needed to be replaced. The bathroom tap was hard to control ftom splattering everywhere, the tile surround in the tub needed replaced, the heaters in the entire room were on full force and the room was hotter than hell. The reception gentlemen uponcheck in was very nice as the woman on check out. The kitchenettes need to be ripped out. They dont look safe they are so old.
- Dartmouth Sportsplex
- 3 min drive
- Fairview Lawn Cemetery
- 5 min drive
- Mic Mac Mall
- 6 min drive
- Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Dartmouth, Coastal Inn Dartmouth is in the business district and near a metro station. Dartmouth Crossing and Halifax Shopping Centre are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Halifax Waterfront Boardwalk. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Scotiabank Centre or Dartmouth Sportsplex.
- Dartmouth Sportsplex - 3 min drive
- Fairview Lawn Cemetery - 5 min drive
- Dartmouth Crossing - 5 min drive
- Mic Mac Mall - 6 min drive
- Casino Nova Scotia - 8 min drive
- Halifax Station - 13 min drive
- Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.) - 22 min drive
About this property
Coastal Inn Dartmouth
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
the staff was very accommodating. A good value experience.