- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
- Museum of Natural History
- 6 min walk
- Halifax Citadel
- 12 min walk
- Halifax Public Gardens
- 14 min walk
- Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.)
- 30 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Halifax, Atlantica Hotel Halifax is in the city center and near the beach. Halifax Shopping Centre and Dartmouth Crossing are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Halifax Waterfront Boardwalk. Clay Cafe Paint Your Own Pottery Studio and Emera Oval are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Museum of Natural History - 6 min walk
- Halifax Citadel - 12 min walk
- Rebecca Cohn Auditorium - 14 min walk
- Halifax Public Gardens - 14 min walk
- Dalhousie University - 17 min walk
- Halifax Station - 7 min drive
- Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.) - 30 min drive
- Seasons by Atlantica – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Atlantica Hotel Halifax
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Location is central Under renovation but not too loud