- Gulf State Park
- 19 min walk
- Gulf Adventure Center at Gulf State Park
- 5 min drive
- Gulf State Park Fishing Pier
- 6 min drive
- Gulf Shores, AL (GUF-Jack Edwards)
- 7 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
The Cabins at Gulf State Park is located in Gulf Shores. Those looking for an activity can check out The Wharf, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Gulf Shores Beach and Gulf State Park. Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo and Zooland Mini Golf are also worth visiting.
- Gulf State Park - 19 min walk
- Zooland Mini Golf - 3 min drive
- Waterville USA - 4 min drive
- Gulf Adventure Center at Gulf State Park - 5 min drive
- Gulf State Park Fishing Pier - 6 min drive
- Pensacola, FL (PNS-Pensacola Intl.) - 67 min drive
About this property
The Cabins at Gulf State Park
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Room comfort
Our trip to the Cabins at Gulf State Park was great. We stayed one Cabin #2, which is a two bedroom (one bathroom) lakeside cabin. My only issue is that the beds are extremely uncomfortable, and everyone in our party had trouble sleeping after the first night or two. Over the course of our stay we saw five alligators right outside our door! It was super cool, but just be aware. The staff was friendly and helpful.