- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Macrocenter I
- 12 min walk
- Regional Museum of Guanajuato Alhondiga
- 15 min walk
- Hidalgo Market
- 17 min walk
- Leon, Guanajuato (BJX-Del Bajio)
- 25 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Guanajuato, Hotel La Abadia Tradicional is in the business district and near the airport. Alley of the Kiss and Church of San Diego are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Hidalgo Market and Plaza Alaïa Guanajuato. Guanajuato Funicular and Guanajuato Bicentennial Park are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central and quiet location.
- Macrocenter I - 12 min walk
- Regional Museum of Guanajuato Alhondiga - 15 min walk
- Hidalgo Market - 17 min walk
- Museo de las Momias - 5 min drive
- Mummies Museum - 5 min drive
- Leon, Guanajuato (BJX-Del Bajio) - 25 min drive
About this property
Hotel La Abadia Tradicional
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Pictures are Deceptive
This hotel is really appalling. The rooms look nothing like the photos they have online. It’s two stars at best with cramped interior spaces, rooms with no windows and garish fluorescent lighting. The staff are cold and unfriendly and seem unconcerned that the room was substandard or that the key kept deactivating (we had to have it updated every day). Worth paying a few dollars for a real hotel.