- Prinsenhof Gardens
- 2 min walk
- 3 min walk
- Grote Markt
- 4 min walk
- Groningen (GRQ-Eelde)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Groningen, Hotel Prinsenhof is in the city center and near a train station. Stadsschouwburg and Universiteitsmuseum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Martinikerk and Grote Markt. Prinsenhof Gardens and Familiepark Nienoord are also worth visiting.
- Prinsenhof Gardens - 2 min walk
- Martinikerk - 3 min walk
- Grote Markt - 4 min walk
- Universiteitsmuseum - 6 min walk
- University of Groningen - 6 min walk
- Groningen Station - 18 min walk
- Groningen (GRQ-Eelde) - 13 min drive
- Grand Cafe Prinsenhof – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare on select days. Reservations required.
- Restaurant Alacarte – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves dinner on select days. Reservations required.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Your only stay in Groningen
Attention to detail and very helpful front desk staff taking my bags up to my room is the besy customer hotel service gets! You cannot stay in Groningen anywhere else fullstop! Tbank you for never letting me down! A+