- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Otsego County Historical Museum
- 8 min walk
- Bavarian Falls Park
- 15 min walk
- Call of the Wild Museum
- 15 min walk
- Gaylord, MI (GLR-Gaylord Regional)
- 3 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Quality Inn Gaylord is located in Gaylord. Marsh Ridge Golf Course and Gaylord Country Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Bavarian Falls Park and Gaylord's City Elk Park.
- Otsego County Historical Museum - 8 min walk
- Bavarian Falls Park - 15 min walk
- Call of the Wild Museum - 15 min walk
- Gaylord Discovery Center - 2 min drive
- Gaylord's City Elk Park - 3 min drive
- Pellston, MI (PLN-Pellston Regional) - 48 min drive
About this property
Quality Inn Gaylord
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
I liked the location. It was right off the snowmobile trail and right in Gaylord by restaurants. I also loved the free breakfast. The staff could have been faster about keeping food in the breakfast area. They were often out of food, and you had to wait for fresh food to come out for a little while. I liked the low price of the room. I didn’t like that the hotel was very outdated and the shower water didn’t have a lot of pressure. I was also glad I wasn’t by the room with the dog that barked all day. I think they should have a “dog only section” so others don’t have to hear the barking dog. Overall a great stay!