- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- DeVos Performance Hall
- 2 min walk
- Grand Rapids Art Museum
- 5 min walk
- Public Museum of Grand Rapids
- 5 min walk
- Grand Rapids, MI (GRR-Gerald R. Ford Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Grand Rapids, Amway Grand Plaza, Curio Collection by Hilton is in the city center and on a river. Downtown Market and Woodland Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fish Ladder Park and Huff Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Van Andel Arena or Fifth Third Ballpark. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- DeVos Performance Hall - 2 min walk
- Grand Rapids Art Museum - 5 min walk
- Public Museum of Grand Rapids - 5 min walk
- Gerald R. Ford Museum - 6 min walk
- Van Andel Arena - 6 min walk
- Grand Rapids Station - 16 min walk
- Grand Rapids, MI (GRR-Gerald R. Ford Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Ruths Chris Steakhouse – Steakhouse with a bar. Serves dinner on select days. Kids' menu available.
- Cygnus27 – Restaurant with a bar. Serves brunch and dinner on select days. Kids' menu available.
- The Kitchen – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- GP Sports – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner on select days. Kids' menu available.
- The Kitchen Counter – Serves breakfast and lunch.
About this property
Amway Grand Plaza, Curio Collection by Hilton
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Just my opinion.
I will say this is an amazing hotel, it is grand! It had amazing views from our room and the pillows were clouds. The staff was very polished and professional and while you could tell they cater to mostly business types and conferences there were all walks of guests staying there. I will say the location was great as it was within walking distance of where we wanted to go. Now the full disclosure part of this review. While it smells amazing to me I can tell you from traveling quite a bit with others that are fragrance sensitive this would be a problem. Also I did have issues with WiFi going in and out it wasn’t a huge deal for me but maybe people would want a heads up. Lastly the bed is firm which I’m just putting out there for information.