- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Cemetery Hill
- 2 min walk
- Historic Farnsworth House
- 4 min walk
- Gettysburg National Cemetery
- 5 min walk
- Hagerstown, MD (HGR-Hagerstown Regional)
- 54 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Near theme parks, Inn at Cemetery Hill is in an area with good shopping. Gettysburg Battlefield Museum and Gettysburg National Military Park are cultural highlights, or if an activity is on the agenda, check out Liberty Mountain Ski Resort. Mulligan MacDuffer Adventure Golf and National Fallen Firefighters Memorial are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Cemetery Hill - 2 min walk
- Historic Farnsworth House - 4 min walk
- Gettysburg National Cemetery - 5 min walk
- Jennie Wade House - 5 min walk
- Gettysburg Heritage Center - 9 min walk
- Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall) - 83 min drive
- Venue 1 – Serves breakfast.
About this property
Inn at Cemetery Hill
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort