- Majestic Theater
- 1 min walk
- Gettysburg Museum of History
- 4 min walk
- Jennie Wade House
- 7 min walk
- Hagerstown, MD (HGR-Hagerstown Regional)
- 53 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, Gettysburg Hotel is in an area with good shopping. Gettysburg Battlefield Museum and Gettysburg National Military Park are cultural highlights, or if an activity is on the agenda, check out Liberty Mountain Ski Resort. Mulligan MacDuffer Adventure Golf and National Fallen Firefighters Memorial are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Majestic Theater - 1 min walk
- Gettysburg Museum of History - 4 min walk
- Jennie Wade House - 7 min walk
- Historic Farnsworth House - 7 min walk
- Gettysburg College - 10 min walk
- Harrisburg, PA (MDT-Harrisburg Intl.) - 53 min drive
- One Lincoln – Alfresco dining restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
- Starbucks – Serves breakfast daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We didn't have a compact refrigerator. I think all the other times we stayed we had one. They did offer to bring one up to us but we declined. Thought it would cost more.