- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Historic Farnsworth House
- 3 min walk
- Jennie Wade House
- 3 min walk
- Cemetery Hill
- 4 min walk
- Hagerstown, MD (HGR-Hagerstown Regional)
- 54 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Gettysburg, 1863 Inn of Gettysburg is in the city center. Gettysburg Battlefield Museum and Gettysburg National Military Park are cultural highlights, or if an activity is on the agenda, check out Liberty Mountain Ski Resort. Mulligan MacDuffer Adventure Golf and National Fallen Firefighters Memorial are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Historic Farnsworth House - 3 min walk
- Jennie Wade House - 3 min walk
- Cemetery Hill - 4 min walk
- Gettysburg Museum of History - 6 min walk
- Gettysburg National Cemetery - 6 min walk
- Harrisburg, PA (MDT-Harrisburg Intl.) - 54 min drive
About this property
1863 Inn of Gettysburg
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Nothing fancy but a clean room and great breakfast buffet for an excellent price! Great location. Will definitely be returning.