- European Central Bank
- 2 min walk
- 5 min walk
- Frankfurt Opera House
- 5 min walk
- Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof is in Frankfurt's Innenstadt neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Alte Oper and Staedel Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Zeil Shopping District and Skyline Plaza. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Palmengarten, or check out an event or a game at Commerzbank-Arena. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- European Central Bank - 2 min walk
- Maintower - 5 min walk
- Frankfurt Opera House - 5 min walk
- Römer - 7 min walk
- Frankfurt Christmas Market - 7 min walk
- Willy Brandt Platz U-Bahn - 3 min walk
- Frankfurt (Main) Central Station - 10 min walk
- Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Restaurant Français – 1 star Michelin rating. Restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on select days.
- Oscar's – Alfresco dining brasserie with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
- Autorenbar – Bar. Serves light fare.
About this property
Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The Hotel deserves the high level granted. Excellent location, nice and big rooms, clean and all staff very open and kind