- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Festhalle Frankfurt
- 3 min drive
- Congress Center Messe Frankfurt
- 3 min drive
- Skyline Plaza
- 4 min drive
- Kelsterbach (QLH)
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Frankfurt's Bockenheim neighborhood, Radisson Blu Hotel, Frankfurt is near a metro station. Alte Oper and Festhalle Frankfurt are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Maintower and Romerberg. Check out an event or a game at Commerzbank-Arena, and consider making time for Palmengarten, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Festhalle Frankfurt - 3 min drive
- Congress Center Messe Frankfurt - 3 min drive
- Skyline Plaza - 4 min drive
- Palmengarten - 5 min drive
- Financial District - 5 min drive
- Frankfurt am Main West Station - 13 min walk
- Frankfurt - West S-Bahn - 13 min walk
- Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.) - 15 min drive
- Restaurant Gaia – Garden-view restaurant. Serves breakfast daily.
- Circle Bar and Lounge – Garden-view bar. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
Radisson Blu Hotel, Frankfurt
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Modern rooms, clean, good service. Few restaurants in area so dining choices limited.