- Congress Center Messe Frankfurt
- 1 min walk
- Skyline Plaza
- 11 min walk
- Festhalle Frankfurt
- 14 min walk
- Frankfurt (ZRB-Frankfurt Central Train Station)
- 5 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Frankfurt's Gallus neighborhood, Maritim Hotel Frankfurt is in the city center and connected to the convention center. Maintower and Römer are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Skyline Plaza and Zeil Shopping District. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Palmengarten, or check out an event or a game at Commerzbank-Arena. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Congress Center Messe Frankfurt - 1 min walk
- Skyline Plaza - 11 min walk
- Financial District - 12 min walk
- Festhalle Frankfurt - 14 min walk
- Palmengarten - 19 min walk
- Festhalle-Messe U-Bahn - 4 min walk
- Frankfurt am Main West Station - 14 min walk
- Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Ambiente – Serves breakfast and lunch.
- Classico – Restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- SushiSho – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on select days.