- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service
- Offenbach am Main (ZOZ)
- 8 min drive
- Frankfurt Cathedral
- 10 min drive
- Staedel Museum
- 11 min drive
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Neu-Isenburg, Kempinski Hotel Frankfurt Gravenbruch is in a rural location and on a lake. Alte Oper and Staedel Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Frankfurt Cathedral and Romerberg. Check out an event or a game at Commerzbank-Arena, and consider making time for Palmengarten, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Frankfurt Cathedral - 10 min drive
- Schirn Art Museum - 10 min drive
- Staedel Museum - 11 min drive
- Frankfurt Christmas Market - 12 min drive
- Commerzbank-Arena - 13 min drive
- Offenbach (Main) Central Station - 8 min drive
- Offenbach (Main) Kaiserlei S-Bahn - 8 min drive
- Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.) - 15 min drive
- Restaurant Levante – Alfresco dining restaurant offering Middle Eastern cuisine. Serves dinner on select days. Reservations required.
- Restaurant EssTisch – Garden-view restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Restaurant Torschaenke – Alfresco dining restaurant offering German cuisine. Serves dinner on select days.
- NIU | Asian Steakhouse – Garden-view restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves dinner on select days. Reservations required.
- Lobby Bar K-Lounge – Alfresco dining lobby lounge offering international cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Kempinski Hotel Frankfurt Gravenbruch
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Everything was fine except the breakfast. Irrespective of the price (that is 50% higher than average) the range of food and quality is similar to a holiday in or a 4 star offering. I ordered the eggs Benedict which is laughable. It looks like a bad McDonald’s muffin. Lastly there is not enough staff to give the quality of service you get from the rest of the hotel. Given this is the last thing we experienced before we checked out in the morning, it leaves a disappointing feeling.