- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
QUALITY HOTEL FORTALEZA3.5 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Hotel is clean, safe, has good WiFi, nice breakfast buffet. It is located on the main boulevard (Av Beira Mar) within walking distance of many restaurants, bars shops etc. A/C worked well and sometimes even too well as I had to go up a notch from what I usually have it set at. Staff were all very friendly and extremely helpful. Some of the reception staff speak very good English, especially Clara. Lobby has a nice touch with an Espresso machine. I would certainly return.
Everything worked, room available on arrival and able to keep it until late check-out the following day. Room was clean and fresh, hot water and towels available for shower, decent internet connection. OK breakfast, but I was missing whole grain bread.
Nice hotel but my room was far too hot on arrival. I couldn't keep the air con on as it was very noisy & kept me awake. Location wise is excellent, right on the beach with many bars & restaurants close by & easy to find. Very clean & the staff on reception were very kind & helpful!
Stayed here for one night - right across the street from a lovely beach with a great promenade for a walk (morning or evening). Room was comfortable and clean with a decent shower. Breakfast was typical Brazilian buffet and more than adequate. Staff were very helpful and would definitely consider if in the area again.
Very Excellent service and very excellent maintaining the hotel rooms, very good approach to the customers and very good service for customer requirements , I will suggest the hotel to my friends, Really I would to like stay in this hotel more days.
I have spent two nights in this hotel. Excellent service at the reception desk, where Josué and Caroline (and Lucas at night) were always helpful and kind. The executive room had a lovely view to the beach and was also spacious and spotless (thanks, Claudia!). I would rank the bed as one of the top ten most comfortable ones and the Natura amenities are a must. Complimentary water, iron table, free wifi and air conditioning available. Good breakfast (you have to ask the waiter for the tapioca, though) and perfect location, right at Beira Mar avenue and walking distance to good restaurants, ice cream shops and the "feirinha" if you are looking for typical food and handcraft. I recommend this hotel and if I'm back to Fortaleza for another visit, this is the place I'll stay!
This is a good hotel to consider when planning a stay in Fortaleza. This is one of the three that I consider when staying in Fortaleza. The staff are very friendly, and mostly speak good english. The rooms are nice and well appointed. The parking is small and tight, like everywhere in Fortaleza, but the parking is on-site, which is convenient. The elevators are very small and typically you can expect a wait for them. This hotel offers a great ocean view as well as a view of the local craft market. I would recommend considering this hotel for your next stay.
I found the room very small. I have been at the Quality Hotel many times and I have never been in such small room. Everything else was fine. The service was very professional and the Breakfast was good.
Quality Hotel offers a clean, basic room that is not fancy but has a good breakfast and a very nice beach view of the Fortaleza shoreline. No frills but good for business. Only stayed there one night due to no availabilty at other more expensive hotels, liked it.
The roon was good but the bad was hard and pillow was too soft And they need to provide more food for people who eat milk and dairy free and fresh fruits local and big screen tv , but the most was ok for me .
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
Located in Meireles within a short walk of Fortaleza Handicraft Market, QUALITY HOTEL FORTALEZA is within a mile (2 km) of Ceara Museum of Image and Sound. This 166-room, 3.5-star hotel has free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free in-room WiFi. It's on the beach and also close to Portugal Square and Aldeota Shopping Center.
Start your day off right with a free buffet breakfast. Sit down for a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite restaurant, or enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Order from 24-hour room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room.
All of QUALITY HOTEL FORTALEZA's 166 recently renovated rooms provide refrigerators, laptop-compatible safes, and phones. Guests can expect LCD TVs with cable channels, along with free WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms offer rainfall showers and hair dryers. Desks are also available.
Guests of QUALITY HOTEL FORTALEZA have access to an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and free WiFi in public areas. You can put free parking to good use if you drive. The front desk has multilingual staff standing by 24 hours a day to assist with dry cleaning/laundry and luggage storage. Other amenities at this beach hotel include a meeting room, a business center, and a computer station.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
86.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 2253 reviews