- Liked: Staff & service
- Hollywood Beach
- 1 min walk
- Hollywood North Beach Park
- 3 min drive
- Gulfstream Park Racing and Casino
- 9 min drive
- Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.)
- 14 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Hollywood, Sheldon Hotel is near the airport and on the beach. Aventura Mall and Las Olas Boulevard are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Hollywood Beach and Hollywood North Beach Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Hard Rock Stadium or Calder Casino and Race Course.
- Hollywood Beach - 1 min walk
- Hollywood North Beach Park - 3 min drive
- Gulfstream Park Racing and Casino - 9 min drive
- Aventura Mall - 18 min drive
- Port Everglades - 22 min drive
- Hollywood Station - 15 min drive
- Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Yogurt Ur Way Cafe – Beachfront restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare.
About this property
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Dumpy property with edited pictures
The hotel is horrible and the staff and management couldn't care less about whether or not you are safe. The room I booked was supposed to be a king ocean front. It was dirty, smelly, outside the window (2 feet under and 20 feet outward was the roof to a shop out front. The window was rickety and NOT secure. Anyone could have easily climbed onto the roof and lightly pushed to gain access to this 2nd floor room. When we asked for a different room, the front desk person, said thats all they had available and asked me to move to the side so she could check in another guest. We left the hotel without even staying 10 minutes and were told that the manager wasn't there and we'd have to speak to her to get a refund. The next day, the manager refused to refund the two nights and only refunded 1 night after 10 or more calls to Hotels.com, I was forced to dispute the charge with my credit card company! I will attach pictures of the disgusting, dirty, old and smelly room, I was in for 5 minutes. The pictures are shockingly not even a partially true reflection of this dumpy property.