Popular property highlights
Port Everglades is within 2 miles (3 km) of Hyatt Regency Pier 66 while other popular attractions such as Stranahan House are within 3 miles (5 km). This 384-room, 4-star resort has 3 outdoor pools along with a marina and a full-service spa. On the waterfront, it's also near Las Olas Riverfront and Hugh Taylor Birch State Park.
This resort is home to 6 onsite restaurants, perfect for a quick bite to eat. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Hyatt Regency Pier 66's 384 air-conditioned rooms provide iPod docks, refrigerators, and coffee makers. Flat-screen TVs come with cable channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Beds sport premium bedding and bathrooms offer hair dryers. Other standard amenities include free weekday newspapers, free local calls, and laptop-compatible safes.
Hyatt Regency Pier 66 features a marina, a full-service spa, and 3 outdoor pools. Parking is available for USD 25 per night (USD 30 per night for valet parking), and there's also limo/town car service. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this spa resort include a 24-hour fitness center, a spa tub, and an outdoor tennis court.
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
Hyatt Regency Pier 66
Spa 66 health spa at Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty Six includes a fitness center with saunas, steam rooms, a lounge, and six-person spa tub overlooking a garden at the front. Body and facial treatments, beauty services, and massage are offered (surcharges). Two tennis courts are also available.
The Hyatt offers a 24-hour self-service business center, along with a technology support staff, 10 meeting/conference rooms, a ballroom, event catering, and exhibit space, for a total 25,000 square feet (2,300 square meters) of meeting space. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the resort.
- Poolside bar
- Spa services on site
- Concierge services
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tennis on site
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Free beach shuttle
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Children's club
- Total number of rooms - 384
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 18
- Marina on site
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1957
- Number of restaurants - 6
- Conference space size (feet) - 25000
- Outdoor tennis court
- Conference space size (meters) - 2323
- Pool umbrellas
- Free WiFi
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Spa tub
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pools
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor tennis court
- Laundry facilities
- Playground on site
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
Hyatt Regency Pier 66 offers 384 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers.
This Fort Lauderdale resort provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, as well as phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Grille 66 - Fine-dining steakhouse also featuring local seafood. Located apart from hotel's main building; overlooks marina. Dinner served in multi-level dining room and covered terrace.
Mariner's Café - Breakfast (buffet and à la carte) and lunch. Takeout also available.
Lobby and Coffee Bar - Adjacent to Mariner's Café. Premium coffee, pastries, salads, sandwiches, and tropical drinks.
Poolside Bar and Grill - Poolside sandwiches, salads, burgers, and tropical drinks served on raised deck with bar and terrace seating; umbrella tables. Live music featured on Saturday afternoons.
Pelican Bar and Grill - Overlooks the Intracoastal Waterway. Sandwiches and salads served. Casual.
Room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
A central pool complex includes a large heated pool with a swim-through waterfall, a smaller heated pool with a volleyball net, and a 40-person spa tub. A well-equipped fitness center and outdoor tennis court are also on site.
The Hyatt's marina includes a water-activities center, where guests can rent a variety of watercraft and book snorkeling, scuba, parasailing, and other adventures. The beach is three blocks away.
Numerous top-ranked golf courses are within a short drive of the resort.
The recreational activities listed below are available at or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Playground on site
- Volleyball on site
- Boat tours nearby
Spa 66 is a soothing sanctuary of wellness and healing, featuring massages, body treatments, skin care, and a beauty salon. Treatments and services incorporate the principles of hydrating the body to promote wellness and renewal. The spa includes a 40-person hydrotherapy pool, an adjoining state-of-the-art fitness facility, and on-site tennis courts.
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sports massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 50 per stay)
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 50 lb)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 50 per stay)
- Late check-out fee: USD 75.00
- Refrigerator fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Hyatt Pier 66
- Hyatt Regency 66
- Hyatt Regency Pier
- Hyatt Regency Pier 66
- Hyatt Regency Pier 66 Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Regency Pier 66 Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Pier 66 Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Pier 66 Hyatt
- Pier 66 Hyatt Regency
- Regency Pier 66
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.