Book your room at Pelican Cove Resort & Marina
Pelican Cove Resort & Marina places you within a 15-minute stroll of popular sights such as Theater of the Sea and Windley Key Fossil Reef Geological State Park. This 63-room, 3-star apartment has a private beach, a marina, and a restaurant. It's on the waterfront and also 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from History of Diving Museum.
Enjoy a leisurely bite to eat at Wild & Lime, the apartment's onsite restaurant. You can get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café. Start your day off with breakfast, available for a fee.
Pelican Cove Resort & Marina's 63 apartments are air-conditioned and provide balconies, refrigerators, and coffee makers. LCD TVs come with cable channels, and guests can stay connected with WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Phones, ironing boards, and desks are also available.
Guests of Pelican Cove Resort & Marina have access to a private beach, a marina, and an outdoor pool. If you plan to drive, free parking is available. The 24-hour front desk has staff always at the ready. Other amenities at this beach apartment include WiFi in public areas, a meeting room, and coffee/tea in a common area.
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
- Private beach
Pelican Cove Resort & Marina84457 Overseas Highway Islamorada FL 33036
Simply walk outside to feel the sun on your face at the sand beach. After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at Pelican Cove Resort & Marina like a marina and an outdoor pool.
The apartment offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Onsite self parking is complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2012.
Pelican Cove Resort & Marina is a smoke-free property.
- Beach sun loungers
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 63
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Pool umbrellas
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Marina on site
- One meeting room
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- On private beach
- Year Built 1987
- Free self parking
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- On private beach
- Outdoor pool
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD Included in daily resort fee per night ), Wired internet access ( USD Included in daily resort fee per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD Included in daily resort fee per night )
Free self parking
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LCD TV
- Free toiletries
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Premium TV channels
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Wild & Lime - This beachfront cafe serves lunch and light fare. Open select days.
Nearby Things to Do
A private beach and a marina are featured at the apartment. Other recreational amenities include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Deposit: USD 200.00 per night
- Breakage deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Spring Break deposit: USD 200.00 per stay (for stays between 01 03 - 30 04)
- Resort fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access
- Self parking
- Breakfast fee: USD Included in Resort Fee per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD Included in daily resort fee per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD Included in daily resort fee per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD Included in daily resort fee per night (rates may vary)
- Pelican Cove
- Pelican Cove Islamorada
- Pelican Cove Resort
- Pelican Cove Resort Islamorada
- Pelican Cove Hotel Marina Islamorada
- Pelican Cove Resort Marina Islamorada
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.