VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Orbitz Platinum members receive free room upgrades and Platinum and Gold members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Located in Historic Center - Downtown, Palazzo Magnani Feroni is within a 10-minute walk of popular sights such as Ponte Vecchio and Santa Maria Novella Basilica and Museum. This 12-room residence has free breakfast along with conveniences like a 24-hour fitness center and free in-room WiFi. It's in central Florence and also a short walk from Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Flower and Pitti Palace.
Free breakfast is included with your stay. Order from room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room, or explore the residence and get a beverage at the bar/lounge or coffee shop/café.
All 12 individually decorated accommodations feature sitting areas. Guests can expect to find free WiFi and wired Internet, plus LCD TVs with satellite channels and DVD players. Beds are dressed in premium bedding and down comforters, and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Tablet computers, private yards, and minibars are other standard amenities.
At Palazzo Magnani Feroni, guests have access to a 24-hour fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and free WiFi in public areas. Parking is EUR 47 per night (EUR 47 per night for valet parking)—but if you prefer not to drive, catch a ride in the airport shuttle (available on request) for EUR 60 per vehicle one way. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this boutique residence include a conference center, a 24-hour business center, and coffee/tea in a common area.
- Walking distance to Ponte Vecchio and Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Flower
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
Palazzo Magnani Feroni
Palazzo Magnani Feroni is adorned throughout with fine works of art from its extensive collection, and guests can admire the frescoes and vaulted ceilings while sipping complimentary tea and coffee in the lobby area. Guests can use the residence gym or enjoy a game of billiards, while massages and hair and beauty treatments are available on site by appointment. The concierge can advise on the best restaurants and help book theater and sightseeing tickets, and the multilingual staff can provide currency exchange. Technology support staff is available. Palazzo Magnani Feroni offers free WiFi in public areas. Guests arriving by car can take advantage of the hotel's parking facilities.
- Concierge services
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 3
- Rooftop terrace
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 5382
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Hair salon
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Year Built 1500
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 500
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
Palazzo Magnani Feroni offers 12 air-conditioned accommodations with tablet computers and DVD players. These individually decorated accommodations have separate sitting areas. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. LCD televisions come with satellite channels and pay movies. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are provided. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, bathrobes, slippers, and bidets.
This Florence residence provides complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and safes. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and hair dryers. In-room massages and irons/ironing boards can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Tablet computer
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Palace Bar - Guests can enjoy drinks in the hotel bar or on the rooftop terrace during the summer months.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 60 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Pets allowed (no fees)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Resort fee
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 60 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 47 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 47 per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 100
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60 per night
- All-Suites Palazzo Magnani Feroni
- Magnani Feroni
- Palazzo Feroni
- Palazzo Feroni Magnani
- Palazzo Magnani
- Palazzo Magnani Feroni
- Palazzo Magnani Feroni All-Suites
- Palazzo Magnani Feroni All-Suites Florence
- Palazzo Magnani Feroni All-Suites Inn
- Palazzo Magnani Feroni All-Suites Inn Florence
- Palazzo Magnani Feroni House Florence
- Palazzo Magnani Feroni House
- Palazzo Magnani Feroni Florence
- Palazzo Magnani Feroni Hotel Florence
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the residence prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.