- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- No parking is available onsite.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Guests need to transfer by boat to get to the property. To confirm the necessary transfer, contact the property at least 72 hours prior to travel. Refer to your booking confirmation for contact information.
- The hotel provides transfers from the airport (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details prior to travel, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- There are no elevators.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Bounty Island Resort2.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Onsite dining
- Outdoor pool
- WiFi in public areas (fees apply)
Bounty Island Resort is within the area of Tivua Island and Vuda Point Marina. This 32-room hotel has a restaurant along with conveniences like an outdoor pool and a nightclub. Denarau Beach and Denarau Golf and Racquet Club are also within the region.
Enjoy a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite restaurant, or have a drink at the bar/lounge. For your convenience, breakfast is available for a fee.
All 32 rooms feature ceiling fans.
Guests staying at Bounty Island Resort enjoy a nightclub, an outdoor pool, and WiFi in public areas. Airport transportation is made easy with an airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for FJD 299 per person one way. Front-desk staff can assist with dry cleaning/laundry, tours or tickets, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a conference center, an arcade/game room, and express check-out.
Guest reviews for Bounty Island Resort
nice stay on the beach
Staff was absolutely amazing. They were very kind and accommodating. Beachfront bure was nice with air conditioning, shower could have been cleaner. But overall nice accommodations. I can't express enough how wonderful and helpful the staff was once I reached the island. Was extremely disappointed in the price of the transportation from the airport to the island. I contacted the resort and they did not disclose the price for the transportation nor offer any other options. Once I received my bill they charged me 299.00 FJD for one person one way when options between 45 and 95 dollars were available. The cheaper boats were much nicer as well. I would NOT recommend scheduling transportation through the resort. Go through an outside option.
fantastic time at bounty island
A wonderful warm welcome from the staff, we found the food excellent for price, lots of activities each day and night