- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Comfort Suites Brasilia3.5 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
The location of the Hotel is very convenient. The rooms are OK, The bathrooms are very smallll, me with my size 8 could not get in easy at all. that was the only bummer for me. The balcony had a great view. the rooms had an iron, a kitchen, a working station
My room was not made on time, not only twise, even that I complained, also the third day. They charged wrongly on Laundry and did not accept my complain. Staff argue with customers and did not listen.
Nice hotel with clean and comfortable rooms. A large mall with many stores, a food court with many choices is within a 5 minute walk from the hotel. The team members were professional, efficient and helpful.
We stayed fop just over-night stay for city sightseeing, professsional helpful stuff, problem with room immediately solved, great breakfest, nice pool, fine restaurant with great food. some rooms with great view
This is another of Brasilia's ageing hotels. It's generally OK, with a good space in the room. It's comfortable. But not impressive. Free Wi-Fi is slow. The a/c is incredibly noisy and blows cold air onto the bed. Breakfast is good. TV works.
Very confort, good breakfast, great bed and bathroom. Sometimes is posible hear the others rooms, but it was ok. Its very convenient because its so close to Brasilia Mall where you can shop or have dinner.
Great device, excellent location, very good accommodations, personnel was friendly and helpful. Very decent room quality. Breakfast lacks variety and for periods longer than 3 days it becomes very repetitive. Poor options on fruits ( particularly for country that has many varieties of them !)
We had a great time in the hotel. The room was nice, clean and up-to-date. The staff was very helpful at all times in all of the hotel areas. We would definitely stay yhete again and we would recommend it too!
Had a very good stage at the hotel for the PreWorld championships in hang gliding. Most important for a hang glider athlete is the quality of breakfast (short before the flight we eat only light lunch) which was excellent.Very good price for the provided services. Excellent bed quality also.
Just an aged, express hotel. The service desk was very friendly and helpful. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable, with a king bed. However, the air conditioner was too outdated and noisy, impossible to watch TV with it on. The balcony glass door did not close properly so I got all the avenue's noise during the night, such as buses, trucks, motorbikes, etc. I orderd a club sanduich, which was quite good for a sandwich and the price was alright.
- Close to Mane Garrincha Stadium and Dom Bosco Sanctuary
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
Located in Asa Norte, Comfort Suites Brasilia is within a mile (2 km) of popular sights such as Mane Garrincha Stadium and Dom Bosco Sanctuary. This 188-room, 3.5-star hotel has free breakfast along with conveniences like an outdoor pool and free in-room WiFi. National Museum of the Republic and Metropolitan Cathedral are also near this Brasilia hotel.
Free buffet breakfast is included with your stay and awaits you each morning from 6 AM to 10 AM. Enjoy a leisurely bite to eat at Bella e Ro, the hotel's onsite restaurant. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service.
The 188 recently renovated rooms feature kitchenettes. 32-inch LCD TVs come with cable channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms have hair dryers and free toiletries. Other standard amenities include minibars, safes, and phones.
Comfort Suites Brasilia features an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a health club. Self parking is available for BRL 11.5 per night. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to help with luggage storage, and answer any questions about the area. Additional amenities include a steam room, free WiFi in public areas, and 10 meeting rooms.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
84.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 2584 reviews