- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Intrigue Theater
- 12 min walk
- Eureka Springs District Court
- 13 min walk
- Eureka Springs Historical Museum
- 15 min walk
- Springdale, AR (SPZ-Springdale Municipal)
- 61 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Wanderoo Lodge is located in Eureka Springs's Eureka Springs Historic District neighborhood. St. Elizabeth of Hungary Catholic Church and Christ of the Ozarks are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Eureka Springs & North Arkansas Railway and Quigley's Castle. Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge and Promised Land Zoo are also worth visiting.
- Intrigue Theater - 12 min walk
- Eureka Springs District Court - 13 min walk
- Eureka Springs Historical Museum - 15 min walk
- Gazebo Books - 18 min walk
- Frog Fantasies Museum - 5 min drive
- Fayetteville, AR (XNA-Northwest Arkansas Regional) - 73 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The room was big, the bathroom was beyond nice, it's a good location near a tram stop, big pool, good bar, old charm. There's little to complain about here.