- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
- Eureka Springs Historical Museum
- 18 min walk
- Eureka Springs District Court
- 2 min drive
- Ozark Mountain Hoe-Down Music Theater
- 2 min drive
- Springdale, AR (SPZ-Springdale Municipal)
- 56 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Eureka Springs, Quality Inn Eureka Springs is in the city center. St. Elizabeth of Hungary Catholic Church and Christ of the Ozarks are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Beaver Lake and Table Rock Lake. Eureka Springs & North Arkansas Railway and Quigley's Castle are also worth visiting.
- Eureka Springs Historical Museum - 18 min walk
- Eureka Springs District Court - 2 min drive
- Ozark Mountain Hoe-Down Music Theater - 2 min drive
- Gazebo Books - 3 min drive
- Intrigue Theater - 3 min drive
- Springfield, MO (SGF-Springfield-Branson National) - 111 min drive
About this property
Quality Inn Eureka Springs
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Some parts of the hotel were very much in need of renovation. Iron railings were rusty. We could see that there was some renovations on-going, so hopefully it will help. The bathroom was small. The breakfast was good, but they didn't have a meat option. The room itself was large enough and everything, such as the heater, lights, TV, water were working well. We had a good nights sleep as there were plenty of pillows and they were comfy.